The Photographer of the Year Competition will be held annually and is a benefit of membership. To enter images, one must hold a current membership status with the organization.
- No digital files will be accepted or judged during this competition, unless otherwise noted.
- Members must be present to enter.
- FVPPA Members may enter up to 8 prints unless otherwise noted
- A panel of qualified judges will score all prints entered according to the 12 Elements of a Merit Image and the current PPA Scoring System
- Prints cannot be entered in more than one category
- Duplicate prints may not be entered
- Subjects may not be entered in more than one image
- Prints previously entered at any state, district or national PPA affiliated competition and scored 80 or higher can NOT be entered in the FVPPA Print Competition
Complete rules & entry forms will be available via the Members Only Facebook Group prior to each Print Competition